BSP Phase 3 is an advanced 3 day training where the first 2 days are devoted to the most recently developed Brainspotting techniques (not taught in Phases 1 and 2) with the 3rd day devoted to BSP and Performance and Creativity.
- Day 1: Advanced Gaze spotting, Advanced Z Axis BSP (Brain Sweeps and Proximity)
- Day 2: Double spotting and Part Spotting
- Day 3: Working with an Athlete (morning) and an Actor (afternoon)
Note that you don’t need to have taken Phase 2 to take Phase 3
Take advantage of Dr. Grand being in LA, a rare occurrence!
Dr. Pie Frey will be teaching Phase 2 February 21 -23, 2020.
More on this later!
Continued from Newsletter…
- About Day 3:
During the morning session, the BSP Sports Trauma Model (outlined in THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SPORTS by Grand and Goldberg) will be taught and demonstrated with an elite athlete. Also, the 15 Guidelines to Performance and Creativity Expansion will be presented.
During the afternoon session, applications of BSP and Creativity Expansion will be presented, including a demonstration of BSP Acting Coaching with a professional actor who will deliver a monologue.
- Participants will learn and be able to apply in their clinical practices advanced BSP techniques including: Inside/Outside BSP, Double Spotting, Advanced Gaze Spotting, Advanced Z Axis BSP (Brain Sweeps and Proximity and Part Spotting.
- Participants will learn and be able to utilize BSP Performance Expansion Model, especially the BSP Sports Trauma Model.
- Participants will learn and be able to apply BSP Creativity Expansion Model, including BSP for actors and those in the performing arts.
Hotel MdR Marina del Rey: A DoubleTree by Hilton
13480 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 // 310-822-8555