« Brainspotting & Addiction »
Woodland Hills, CA.
July 12 & 13, 2019
Do Your Clients Struggle With Substance
And/Or Behavioral Addictions?
If You Are Phase 1 Brainspotting Trained,
This 14 CEs Training Is For You.
Your Clients Will Thank You For It!
Dr. Roby Abeles, Psy.D. is offering a 2 day workshop which will cover a wealth of knowledge and Brainspotting techniques that will address all types of addictions.
continued from Newsletter…
Some of the topics Roby will cover:
- Overview of the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study and its correlate with addictions.
- Neuroscience of addictive processes.
- Addiction Processes as attempts for secure attachment and nervous system regulation.
- Demonstration of Roby’s creative and powerful Crocodile Set Up for the prevention and resolution of Addictive Relapses.
- Conceptualization and working with challenging cases.
- Opportunities for dyad work will be weaved throughout the training to implement the work on our own personal material!
Meet your presenter, Dr. Roby Abeles, Psy.D.
We Look Forward To Sharing
This Empowering Training With You!
- Early Bird $550 (ends April 30)
- Regular $575 (ends June 30)
- Late $600 (begins July 1)
- Students & Associates $275. (only a few spaces at this price)
The link to buy your 14 CEs through R. Cassidy Seminars is included on the registration page. (Cost payable directly to R. Cassidy Seminars)
This training won’t return to the West Coast until 2022
The training will take place at: IRIS Healing Center Office, 20300 Ventura Blvd #300. Woodland Hills, CA 91364