« Brainspotting & Addiction »
Woodland Hills, CA.
July 12 & 13, 2019
Do Your Clients Struggle With Substance
And/Or Behavioral Addictions?
If You Are Phase 1 Brainspotting Trained,
This 14 CEs Training Is For You.
Your Clients Will Thank You For It!
Dr. Roby Abeles, Psy.D. is offering a 2 day workshop which will cover a wealth of knowledge and Brainspotting techniques that will address all types of addictions.
continued from Newsletter…
Some of the topics Roby will cover:
- Overview of the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study and its correlate with addictions.
- Neuroscience of addictive processes.
- Addiction Processes as attempts for secure attachment and nervous system regulation.
- Demonstration of Roby’s creative and powerful Crocodile Set Up for the prevention and resolution of Addictive Relapses.
- Conceptualization and working with challenging cases.
- Opportunities for dyad work will be weaved throughout the training to implement the work on our own personal material!
Meet your presenter, Dr. Roby Abeles, Psy.D.
We Look Forward To Sharing
This Empowering Training With You!
- Early Bird $550 (ends May 15)
- Regular $650 (ends July 11)
- Students & Associates $275.
This training won’t return to the West Coast until 2022
The link to buy your 14 CEs through R. Cassidy Seminars is included on the registration page. (Cost payable directly to R. Cassidy Seminars)
Our new location is the: Warner Center Marriott Hotel, 21850 Oxnard Drive, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Hotel room fees for single or double occupancy have been discounted to $169/night for out-of-town guests. Once you have registered for the training, click on this link to take advantage of our special hotel rooms rate at the Warner Center Marriott Hotel.